Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are subject to change and apply to all our services that are directly or indirectly provided via the internet, on mobile devices, by email, SMS or Phone call.
FOODCINEMAS registered as ICL Food Services India Pvt. Ltd. is India's first online premium food lifestyle brand ushering in a new way of life by addressing your daily food needs through a wide range of finest food products and authentic fresh food, hence aspiring to become a family's most trusted daily food partner.
As and when decided by FOODCINEMAS certain services may or may not require registration though registration has its own benefits and perks. It addresses the privacy extended to the visitors of FOODCINEMAS.COM & also identifies the type of data & information, we collect from visitors.
The Protection of personal data provided by the user is of the highest priority for FOODCINEMAS. As such, FOODCINEMAS makes every effort to ensure compilance with data protection.
Any personal data of you or any users is not being sold to any third party from FOODCINEMAS.
Refunds & Cancellation
"Buyer" shall mean a user of the website, who places an order from FOODCINEMAS.COM.
"Order" shall mean a binding purchase order placed by a Buyer on the Seller through for supply of products or services.
"Website" means "foodcinemas.com" and instances of the same
"through phone" means "Order" placed by the phone numbers provided to place an order (9019998899)
- The Buyer is eligible for Cancellation of order prior or during the confirmation call for the order.
- However, in the unlikely event of an item on buyer's order being unavailable, FOODCINEMAS will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with FOODCINEMAS refund policy.
- Once order confirmed, buyer has no authority to cancel the order.
FOODCINEMAS reserves the sole right to cancel buyer's order in the following circumstances:
- In the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered by FOODCINEMAS
- Failure to contact Buyer by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking
- Failure to deliver Buyer's order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from the Buyer at the time of delivery
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by Buyer at the time of booking the order
- Failure due to reasons beyond FOODCINEMAS control or attributable to the Seller.
Buyer shall be entitled to refund only if she/he pre-pay for her/his order at the time of placing her/his order on the services and only in the event of any of the following circumstances.
- Buyer's order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery
- FOODCINEMAS cancelling your order due to (A) Buyer's delivery location falling outside FOODCINEMAS designated delivery zones (B)failure to contact the Buyer by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking
- Buyer cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items she/he ordered for at the time of booking.
- Refunds to the Buyer, if order falls under the above mentioned categories shall be in 2-3 working days from the time of cancellation ticket raised via the same online mode.
Data collected by FOODCINEMAS
- Name, Address, and Phone Number for Home Delivery service.
- All the messages or email sent to you.
We can send occasional email and sms advertisments to your email id and phone numbers you provide to us via any medium, and we assure that you agree for the same.
If you want to stop this agreement of advertising to your phone number or email id, please write us at email@example.com. We would try as soon as possible to sort of any kind of inconvenience occurred to you by FOODCINEMAS.
More Information about cookie
First party cookies
A type of cookie that is set by the site the user is visiting and can only be read by that site.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are set by an organisation that does not own the site that the user is visiting. These are normally cookies set by specialist marketing or analytics organisations.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are stored in the user's browser until they close their browser window - at which point the session cookies are cleared.
Persistent cookies are used for repeat visitors and are kept in the user's browser for a set period of time (usually a year or longer). These cookies are not cleared when the browser is closed. This type of cookie is used to recall user preferences so that every time a site is visited, the user's preferred settings are automatically provided.